View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

1) How long have you been digitally scrapping?
Since Feb of 2007. I started with a lame program that I thought was great LOL. Then I discovered the online community, Photoshop, and things snowballed from there

2) When or how did you first discover SSD?
I was looking for a kit that had a red trike in it, and someone on DST (I think) recommended one of Julie's kits.

3) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day?
Reading.

4) What's the last show you binge-watched?
I have never binge watched, but I did watch part of a Dr. Jeff: Rocky Mountain Vet marathon.

5) What's your biggest pet peeve?
Haha lots of them! How about people who are ALWAYS late, even when they are the ones who plan a meet time?

6) What's your best quality?
Um...that's a hard question to ask an indecisive self-doubter. How about common sense? It's not that common anymore.

7) Where did you go on your last vacation?
Durango, Colorado

8) What's your favorite time of day? Why?
845 am, when Rachel goes to school; hubby and I get some time to ourselves to hit the gym, run errands, have real grown-up conversation.
415 pm, when Rachel gets home from school, tells me about her day, and we get Mom/Daughter time before hubby wakes up.

9) What was your worst (first) date like?
Worst date...someone who wanted me to do something obscene.

10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house?
The only time we have people over is when Rachel has friends sleep over. And I usually make homemade buttermilk waffles for them in the morning.

11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?
I would have never gone on the date that was mentioned in #9.

12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?
Tough one. I love books...but LOL not sure I'd want to be a character in the novels I read.
I love movies, but can't picture a character I'd want to be.
And TV...most of what I watch is HGTV, Food Network, Animal Planet, and Discovery ID. I guess I wouldn't mind being Joanna Gaines for a day, so that I could use her creative decorating sense to spruce up my home. And also so that I could boss Chip around and get a few laughs at his expense
edited to say: after reading LeeAndra's response...how could I have forgotten Miss Anne Shirley?! Love L.M. Montgomery's works!)

13) What's your least favorite household chore?
Probably laundry or dishes. Because both seem to be never-ending.

14) What's one thing you know to be true?
God is real.

15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?
I am looking forward to getting our puppy fully potty-trained, and also possibly adopting a second dog.

16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich?
I'll keep the brain that I have now; just hand me the money! I could help a lot of family, friends, and favorite causes with it.

17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite?
It would probably be the first time that my mom met my daughter. Being an only child who swore she didn't want to get married and have kids, mom thought she'd never be a Grandma. Watching her grab hold of Rachel and snuggle her was the best.

18) Who is your hero/ine? Why?
The men and women who hid Jewish children from the Nazis during the Holocaust, because they were doing the right thing in spite of the danger to themselves.

19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?
I only remember being a witch in 5th grade and a huntress last year. Neither were any big deal in my memory.

20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Strawberry

Last edited by pewtertm; 05-06-2016 at 08:23 PM.