View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? 10-ish years or so
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? Pretty sure I started coming around for the freebies, then stayed for the company!
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? I'm a huge book nerd... A good book and maybe a glass of wine is heaven (Although, since becoming a mom, first the wine, then the books, have fallen to the wayside!)
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? House of Cards
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? "But Dr. Google says it's that so it MUST be true!"
(06) What's your best quality? Patience
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Bermuda
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? When the kiddos are in bed... Enough said! (Love them to bits and pieces, but the 3 year old in particular has been trying even MY patience lately (see above for my best quality, so it says something!)
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? The guy asked if he could bite my neck à la vampire... There was no next date.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? Red velvet cake... I really shouldn't be let loose in the kitchen to cook, but I can bake like nobody's business!
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? I wouldn't. Some parts really sucked, but I wouldn't be who I am and where I am today if it wasn't for those icky bits.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? I have to pick just ONE?!? (See above - huge book nerd!) Umm... I've been reeading the Outlander series, so I'd have to say Claire Fraser, but it tends to be the character in whatever book I'm reading at the moment.
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? Bathroom duty
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? It will all be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end. (I know I'm quoting John Lennon, but the saying hasn't been proven wrong yet, although "all right" is not always what you envisioned at the start!)
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? A Disney Cruise with the entire (extended) family (And yes, I'm likely slightly masochistic in planning that!)
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? Smart... Cause then I'd likely be smart enough to hide at least some of my obnoxiousness... It tends not to work like that with riches...
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? The awe-struck look in our daughter's face when she met her baby brother for the first time. The sheer joy in her eyes was amazing, as was the tenderness when she asked to hold the baby.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? My father. For all that he's overcome and the unwavering support he's always given me
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? She-Ra Princess of Power
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavour? Bordeau Cherry (and now I'm hungry!)