View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 09:15 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping?
About 3 1/2 years

(02) When or how did you first discover SSD?
I discovered SSD through Zoe Pearn. Clicked on her product which brought me over to SSD.

(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day?
Lay on the couch and watch a show.

(04) What's the last show you binge-watched?
Switched at Birth

(05) What's your biggest pet peeve?
Cars not using their turn signal!

(06) What's your best quality?
Trying to see the best in people.

(07) Where did you go on your last vacation?

Family vacation was to Disneyland in Nov. 2013...we are in need of another one!

(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?
When everyone else is in bed at night. I like my me time and to have some quiet time.

(09) What was your worst (first) date like?
lol....my first date was my worst when I was a young teenager...this boy kissed me and his mouth tasted like chips...it was so gross!

(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house?
I usually make Chicken Spaghetti.

(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?
I would like to say I wouldn't change anything because it has made me who I am today (that is usually what people say right?). But there are some things I did in my past that I wish I could undo.

(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?
Hmmm...tough one...I would say Sarah Walker from the TV show Chuck. She is one tough girl and gorgeous! Plus she got to hang around some pretty funny people!

(13) What's your least favorite household chore?
Cleaning toilets...especially since I have a boy!

(14) What's one thing you know to be true?
How much I love my kids!

(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?
I'm hoping we'll be going to the beach this summer.

(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich?
Obnoxiously smart...sure it would be nice to be rich, but would love to know everything.

(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite?
When we took our kids to Disneyland for the first time. My little girl was a baby but my son was 3 and he loved the Disney characters so seeing his expressions when seeing them was priceless!

(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why?
My mom! She is amazing! She has a big heart and is always thinking of others.

(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?
Hmmm...when I was younger I dressed up as a teenager and I thought it was awesome to wear make-up.

(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
There is this frozen yogurt place near us that is amazing and they have a hazelnut flavor one that I just love!