View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 09:23 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? 10 years
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? So long ago I cannot remember, shortly after I started scrapping
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? reading
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? whistling
(06) What's your best quality? forgiveness
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? San Deigo
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? Right before bed. It's relaxing
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? This guy was a giant jerk the whole time. I warned him that I distract easily, but I am still listening. He actually took away a knife I was fidgeting with and then moved his face into my line of sight when I looked at what the server was doing near us. Then to top it all off, he accused me of lying about being a vegetarian.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? I don't have one, I usually browse Pinterest for something that stands out to me
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? I would have left my marriage sooner and started over sooner
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? Mystique. She's a badass mutant.
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? washing dishes by hand
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? love
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? summer by the pool
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? rich
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? The day my son was born, it was such an amazing day
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? my mom she is the best example of a mom
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? My favorite as a kid was a punk rocker
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey