View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? 8 years
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? former sugarbabe Kresta
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? wine/laughter
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? I don't watch shows
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? people who are hot and cold and you never know which one you're going to get
(06) What's your best quality? loyalty, sense of humor
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Austin, TX
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? late night, I have the house to myself
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? awkward
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? ginger lime flank steak...lately we always seem to be at our place
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? I would go back and not date one particular guy
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? don't know
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? washing dishes
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? Jesus
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? moving back to Washington, touring the National Parks for a month
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? rich...obnoxiously smart people seem to often lack social skills
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? pick one??? ha!
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? don't know
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? Tie. I was a grape skittle in 6th grade and a dragon in college.
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Bubble gum.