View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? 8 years
(02) When or how did you first discover SD? 2013 - followed a favorite designer when they came here...and I never left!
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? A glass of wine, an historical romance novel, and a bubble bath.
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? - Downton Abbey
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? Passive aggressive people. If you have a problem with me, tell ME...don't whine, talk trash to others, or drop hints. Be a grown up and address your issues with me directly. Also, people who tie up the Starbucks line because they don't know how to order. Oh...and June bugs. HATE those things!
(06) What's your best quality? - I am fiercely loyal.
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? San Antonio
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? 11pm-3am, it's quiet and I can get a lot of work done.
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? A guy asked me to our high school dance, then spent the whole time making out with a friend of mine. LOL...not the best date I've ever had.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? Baked Rigatoni with 4 cheese sauce, garlic bread, Caesar salad
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? I would have learned more about Autism when my son was first diagnosed so that I could've been a better advocate for his care/therapy and perhaps improved his chances for learning coping skills at an earlier age.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? - Oh wow...Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice...I love the time period, a good love story, and feisty, intelligent female leads.
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? All of them. I'm not good at most things domestic, but sorting socks...yeah, that hasn't happened in my house in years. I throw them all in a bin...you want matching socks, match 'em yourself.
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? With enough Starbucks and the right source code...I could rule the world. But seriously folks....we all need to learn from Disney...have courage and be kind.
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? Looking forward to seeing my mom this weekend for Mother's Day. I don't get to do that enough. And looking forward to lots of time spent with my husband and kids...love my family.
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? Obnoxiously smart...because then I'd earn my own money and be both.
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? Family photos last Christmas. I had all of my 6 kids home and my grandbaby too. Just all of us being together, laughing, and getting photos to remember it all. Just made me happy to have everyone together.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? My mother. She's smart, kind, strong, generous, and everything I want to be...if I ever decide to grow up.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? One year I dressed as Queen Elizabeth I - full blown costume and all - it was awesome!
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Peanut Butter...nom nom!