View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 11:49 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to JMC1988

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? I have been digi scrapping since March of 2010, so for a little over 6 years now. Wow, it sure doesn't seem that long!
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? I found SSD in Nov. of 2010 after seeing Trish post about it in a fellow site we were both a part of making forum signatures.
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? By far, reading a great, torrid romance novel on my Kindle Tablet
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? That would be One Tree Hill for the umpteenth time! Diehard OTH fan here! I have every season on DVD
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? That would have to be, fellow co-workers misspelling medical terms/drug names, etc. I mean come on - you work in a freaking doctors off and have been to school in the medical field and you freaking have Google, if you are not sure - LOOK IT UP!
(06) What's your best quality? I would say it would be my sweet, somewhat shy personality, I am very easy to get along with, just takes a little while for me to warm up to new people
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Well, considering I leave next Saturday the 14th for Panama City Beach that will be my next vacation and my last will have been our Caribbean Cruise this past May 2015.
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? My favorite time of day would be surprisingly, the night owl hours. I am by far a nighttime person and hate, hate mornings and do not function before lunch. I have always, always been this way so I cannot adapt to anything earlier.
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? I met this guy that I had been talking to online at a local pizza shop and we had a great time, or so I thought and then the next day he completely stopped interacting with me and blocked me on every social media site we had in common for no reason at all. Very weird and I am glad that didn't go anywhere.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? My mothers Chicken Casserole. It is demanded at every family function we have. No one else can make it, or so they say.
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? I wouldn't change anything because my life, circumstances are exactly how God intended them and it's his plan and not mine, so it wouldn't do any good anyways. I am where I am because of him.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? I would be a Regency area lady as all the novels I have read, particularly Jane Austen, it just seems all so perfect and dream like but nothing is never that simple or glamorous.
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? All of them!! But mainly mopping! I hate it with a passion!
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? Gods Not Dead and I know where I am going to spend eternity with my heavenly father.
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? Our 2 BEACH vacations this year!
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? Obnoxiously rich, cause I cannot stand obnoxiously smart people, I have not tolerance for them .
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? That would have to be the last trip to the Great Smoky Mountains I took with my mom, grandma and her sister (my great aunt) whom is now deceased and was like a 2nd grandmother to me! She was the best and funniest person I have ever know! She is missed!
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? Eliza Bennett because she was headstrong and didn't conform to what was expected of her at that time! She did what she wanted and no one was going to change her mind
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? A Disney Snow White Costume.
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip