View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? November 2004
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? When they first opened
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? the pool
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? the office
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? when people put empty ice trays/water bottles back in the fridge/freezer
(06) What's your best quality? I'm really laid back
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Dahican Beach, Philippines
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?5 am because the day is fresh and full of hope & the house is so quiet
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? this guy took me to shoot snakes. fortunately we didn't see any, but i knew right away he was not for me.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? I have my husband grill.
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? I dated this guy off and on all through high school who was manipulative and possessive. I wish I hadn't answered the phone the night he called.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? I wish I could be Pam in The Office because she was so loved.
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? ironing. I don't do it.
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? There's always someone better off than I am and always someone worse off, so the best way to live is to be content with what I have.
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?We're going camping with friends on a near-by island in July, and I'm so excited about three days in a tent on a beach!
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? rich
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? When I was a teenager, we used to vacation with my parents' best friends, and I have the best memories from the way my dad & his bff of 50+ years tried to cheat at games & were always turning everything into a competition.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? There's this Australian lady in Malaysia who has been monumental in spreading literacy to the remote places, traveling days to get to villages in the jungle to set up school. Her name is Ibu Suria, and when she was 70, she started teaching stateless children, opening up her house to 100 children twice a week so they could learn to read and write.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? I haven't dressed up for Halloween since middle school, so I really have no idea.
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?[/QUOTE] Daiquiri Ice from Baskin Robbins