View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 01:26 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to mommyofphoenix07

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping?
By all technicality…2008 I think…but I’m in and out when it comes to scrapping.

(02) When or how did you first discover SSD?
Other friends who designed. At the time, I’d been doing MySpace graphics. I was so excited when I got to buy my first kits. Haha.

(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day?
Netflix and some wine or tea perhaps. My current (marathon) show has been Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

(04) What's the last show you binge-watched?
…Oh. Well…see above! Ha.

(05) What's your biggest pet peeve?
People who complain about what everyone else is doing incessantly…or get annoyed when they don’t like something and do nothing productive about it…just…sit there and complain. You know…the kind of people where it’s like…it’s always something.

(06) What's your best quality?
Well…in spirit…I have a good reputation for heart and passion. But in a different sense I’m also great at being resourceful or jumping into action on something.

(07) Where did you go on your last vacation?
Not too far actually…beach house at a nearby beach for a weekend. It was still expensive but well worth it.

(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?
Mornings if I’m not feeling exhausted.

(09) What was your worst (first) date like?
I’m single, please don’t get me started. I’ll put it like this…a man should never try to ‘randomly’ slip his peeing fetish into a first date conversation. Nor should the same man text you later to let you know you have a ‘hot rack’.

(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing
something to someone else's house?
Potato soup, peach cobbler, or some amazing cookies I love to make inspired by a recipe on The Pioneer Woman.

(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?
Noooo. I can’t look at a thing in my life without recognizing the good it has brought me, no matter how roundabout. I’ve had moments where I wish I didn’t have certain traumatizing setbacks that took a while to overcome…but then I remember the strength I gained from overcoming them…and how much more I feel like I live because of those experiences and overcoming them…and…I just…couldn’t want to take those things back.

(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?
Perhaps Hermione…or a Ravenclaw wizard in general?

(13) What's your least favorite household chore?
Folding laundry is pretty much the bane of my existence. I can sort it, load it, and dry it…but for some reason I just dread the folding part. I don’t even know why. I feel like I’m always folding or hanging clothes sometimes and there’s only two of us! (Myself and the sprout.)

(14) What's one thing you know to be true?
That I have people I love and who love me.

(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?
We’re really trying to save up to make it to DisneyWorld! Almost there! I’m 30 and I’ve never been so it will be both of our first time!

(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich?
Uhhhh next question. No, just kidding, I’ll say obnoxiously smart because then maybe it would eventually help me learn how to be less obnoxious…hopefully? (But then maybe if I were obnoxiously rich I could pay for lessons or therapy for the same…hmmm...toss up.)

(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite?
Growing up? I have so many good memories with my son…it really is hard to pinpoint one except the day I first looked in his eyes. With my family…probably Christmas mornings. Could be why I love Christmas the way I do as a parent now.

(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why?
Jesus! Because he saves! No other reason needed.

(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?
I think my favorite ever has been when I dressed up as Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas.

(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Coffee/Java flavors. Always love them.

Last edited by mommyofphoenix07; 05-07-2016 at 05:41 PM.