View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 01:32 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to coopert

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? 7 Years
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? Searching away on the internet. I remember thinking it had to exist, but it was hard to find.
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? Shopping with friends
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? NCIS LA and Scorpion
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? Loud Eaters
(06) What's your best quality? I am a Loyal friend
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? England
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? 9:00am, after the kids are dropped off at school and I can relax with a cup of coffee
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? At the beach. I was 16 and uncomfortable about my body being at the beach with a guy so layed on my stomach the whole time, then ended up getting super sunburnt on my back. I also got a bloody nose.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? Carnitas and Sweet potatoes. Going somewhere my hot 4 layer dip.
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? The time I pinched my mom in the butt when she was cuddling me and I didn't want to be cuddled.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? Beca from Pitch Perfect. I love to sing, but I kind of suck.
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? Washing dishes :/
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? Everyone needs Love
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? Visiting old friends in Massachusetts and Maine, while staying in an amazing house in Cape Cod.
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? Oh Geez, that's a hard one. Obnoxiously rich!
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? When my babies were born. Two of the best most amazing days of my life.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? My husband. He works hard to take care of our family and lets me stay home with my kids.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? Minnie Mouse, because my son was Micky Mouse.
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee!