View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 02:24 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping?i think it is 12 years
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD?about 5 years ago one of my designers moved to the store here and i moved to as a ct member and never have going away
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day?crossstitching or read a book
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched?Reign
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve?people who are complaining about everything
(06) What's your best quality?i am funny and outgoing
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Utrecht the netherlands
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?mornings i always feel the best in the morning
(09) What was your worst (first) date like?uhmm well then i whas really young and doing stupid things i met a barkeeper and he wanted to go to the coffeeshop before our date to smoke some wiet . aldo i whas crazy in my younger times i hated drugs and the date whas terrible
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house?lasagna
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?i would change 1 of the boy's i met in my life the one that made my life terrible and made me afraid to even leave my house now almost 13 years later it still effects my life
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?Bella from the beauty and the beast , she loves reading and she is super friendly
(13) What's your least favorite household chore?The disces but mabey in a few month i dont have to do them anymore because in the new house whe have a dicewasser if whe get the new house
(14) What's one thing you know to be true?when you are good for a other they are good for you
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?Well whe just both a house , well whe dit a bit and got it now whe only need to get the finance and then whe finally gonne move to our own home this year !
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich?i think rich so i can help other people that are in need and only do volenteer work
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite?i think the wedding from my mother
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? My lover , he is working so much overtime so whe can buy our house and in between he always make sure to viset my grandma help my mother or his mother when they need it he is just always there for the people in his life
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?whe dont have halloween her but carnaval and then i whas a pirate
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?anything with nuts