View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 04:04 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

(01)How long have you been digitally scrapping?
Since 2013. Just wish I had found DS when my first was born and I had more time to scrap!
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD?
I am fairly sure it was through google, because once I found out about DS I searched for as much as I could find out about it in the beginning.
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day?
Has to be with a glass of red wine.
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched?
This was so long ago, seriously have not had much time for TV since my third was born... it was the last series of Revenge, and I basically fast forwarded through each episode so I could watch them all in one afternoon.
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve?
People eating with their mouths open and makings chewing noises when they eat.
(06) What's your best quality?
Adaptability.
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation?
We went to the lovely Bali.
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?
If I am able to get up, sunrise. I love the peace and quiet, the beautiful colours in the sky and the promise of what a new day can bring.
(09) What was your worst (first) date like?
We had met out a club and we went to the beach for our first date and I just realised I wasn't really into him and I really just wanted him to drive me home the whole time.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house?
Pavlova, it is really easy to make and everyone seems to love the one I make.
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?
It would be not paying $400 for a front row seat at the Celine Dion, Taking Chances concert I went to in Sydney, Australia. I had just bought 4 cheaper tickets, one for myself and three other people my husband knew. I decided just to do a search of where I could have been if I wanted the best seats and this one centre front row seat came up. I didn't buy it because I had just bought the other tickets and was worried I wasn't going to get the money for them because I didn't really know the other people
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?
I would want super powers or to be magical so I guess maybe Super Woman or Samantha in Bewitched whom I was aptly named after! Why - umm who wouldn't want super powers or to be able to clean the house by wiggling their nose!
(13) What's your least favorite household chore?
Sorry, all of them LOL..
(14) What's one thing you know to be true?
That I love my children more than anything in the world and would do almost anything for them.
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?
Going to Bali for a big family get together to celebrate my parents 60th birthday's and their 40th wedding anniversary. I live 3000km from them, so I am itching to see them all!
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich?
obnoxiously smart - if I was that smart I would know how to become obnoxiously rich!
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite?
This is a really really hard question, as there are so many... One of my most recent I guess would be a day trip we took around our local area into which we have just moved. I loved that we spent the day together exploring caves, beaches and lighthouses. Can't wait to do something like this again.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why?
Celine Dion. I adore her! She is disciplined, well grounded, in touch with her emotions, a loving mother, sister and daughter and obviously extremely talented. I love that when she describes herself she will call herself a mother first, not an artist or singer.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?
I don't really celebrate Halloween, but my brother had a western party and I went as an Indian Chief with this huge awesome feather
head dress
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookies and Cream