View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 10:47 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? For 9 years! But I did take a break for a few years in the middle when life got too crazy to do any
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? Way back when I was originally scrapping, this has always been a favourite shop for me
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day?Taking a walk with my dog or playing the piano
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched?I don't really watch TV at all but we did do a Macgyver marathon with the kids over the winter
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve?People using their cell phones while driving!
(06) What's your best quality?That I am very patient (necessary when working in a high school
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? My favourite place Disney World
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?That peaceful time in the morning while no one else is up (after I get up as I am not one who likes to actually get out of bed) lol
(09) What was your worst (first) date like?I really don't have much dating experience as I got married just after I turned 21
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house?lasagna
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?I don't think I would change anything as all of those big choice moments taught me something about myself and helped me become who I am.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?Professor McGonnigal as I would love to teach at Hogwarts!
(13) What's your least favorite household chore?Does all of them count?
(14) What's one thing you know to be true?That you can't control other people in life but what you can control is your reaction to them.
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?Starting my new role in my school division in the fall
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich?smart probably
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite?I have many but all involve just spending time together and having fun
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why?My gram, she was an amazing woman
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?The red and black flapper dress my Gram had amongst all of here amazing costumes
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavour? Does all of them count? I love ice cream!