View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 11:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping?I started back in 07 when my 3rd girl was born
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD?searching google
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day?this is usually after my lil ones are showered and In bed and I go for a good book
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched?the walking dead..had to catch up since season 7 is almost here
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve?I have a few but the most annoying one is a dirty fridge
(06) What's your best quality?I am extremely patient
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation?Ensenada
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?When I get home and get to schnuggle my baby
(09) What was your worst (first) date like?its been so long I cant remember
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house?fruit salad
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?nothing really, I wouldn't be where I am if I change anything
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?I would choose to be Allie in the notebook
(13) What's your least favorite household chore?washing, actually putting away the clothes
(14) What's one thing you know to be true?I can't control everything
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?having a debt free life
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich?obnoxiously rich lol
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite?hard to pick just one, but our Disney days are magical
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why?the police, they saved my life
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?a construction clown complete with my dads boots
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?right now its salted caramel from coldstone