View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping?
Since 2008

(02) When or how did you first discover SSD?
When was 2008, it was the first place I started scrapping at! Found from making siggies.

(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day?
Watching tv

(04) What's the last show you binge-watched?
Currently working through Criminal Minds! omg, taking forever lol. I'm on season 7.

(05) What's your biggest pet peeve?
Hm, not sure biggest, but it drives me up the wall when my kids 'can't find' something that's in plain sight

(06) What's your best quality?
I think I'm a great listener

(07) Where did you go on your last vacation?
Never really had a real vacation.

(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?
Late at night when everyone else goes to sleep, because I can unwind in the quiet and have some me time.

(09) What was your worst (first) date like?
I'd say first date with Wi was the worst! We watched a horrible movie at the theater, I think we both may have napped. And I drove, for some odd reason, and I got so lost in the dark and accidentally drove through someone's yard leaving big mud ruts Yep, that's the worst it gets. I haven't been on dates with too many people.

(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house?
We rarely have people over, but going to cookouts/meals at other's houses I usually take pasta salad.

(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?
Absolutely. No question, I'd make sure Wi never had the unnecessary lung surgery back in '07.

(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?
Oh gosh, I don't even know!!

(13) What's your least favorite household chore?
I don't mind housework at all. It's therapeutic for me.

(14) What's one thing you know to be true?
My husband love me

(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?
We're thinking of planning an actual vacation this year!!

(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich?
I think obnoxiously smart... I'd hope I'd be smart enough to make plenty of money and manage it well, but if I was just rich, I'd probably not be smart with it.

(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite?
I think our 5 day road trip when we moved from WA to TX. We took our time and stopped to visit some cool places!

(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why?
Another one I'm not even sure of.

(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?
Tifa from ffVII

(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
cherry vanilla!