Thread: Optavia
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 09:22 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Thank you for the information, Lorie! If I didn't love sweets so much, I wouldn't be as fat. I was 20 pounds thinner until about 1.5 years ago when I was put on medication that made me gain 30 pounds. I had worked so hard to get down to where I was. I'm still on the med but in a much smaller dose, so I'm finally able to lose weight.

Jo, I don't know how you do it, trying to make separate things for those with allergies. Sounds like you have done a fabulous job of keeping your weight off (even though you gained a bit)!

I have been working at home for a year now. I have not gained any weight; in fact I've lost about 7 pounds, BUT I feel and am fatter. The law firm where I work is not huge, but I would have to walk about 50 feet to the restroom and 25 feet to get to the parking lot and would occasionally take the stairs to get to the second floor (when one of my knees flares up, I can't do stairs). Then there's the walking to someone's office here and there. It all adds up. Plus, the stress is bad right now. I am trying to get back into yoga. My favorite yoga video company(?) has an app, and I'm going to do the trial and hopefully subscribe.

Good luck to us!