View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 12:56 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri Tierney View Post
Way back when I was running out of drive space and I moved all of my photos onto CDs. Huge mistake. Several of the CDs had bad sectors and I lost a year's worth of photos... all from my daughter at age 2. I was able to find a few here and there that I had burned to other CDs to have printed and I found some saved for web sized ones that I was able to pull from various places to at least have, but it was such a blow to me to lose them. I lost a lot of digi supplies back then as well, but the pictures meant so much more. If you did digital scrapbooking in 2004, you know that things have came a long way so the loss of those kits wasn't a big deal. Shortly after that I started using Mozy and I've used an online backup since. I rarely have to access any of it but I am ever so thankful to have it just in case!

I may be downloading for a week at this rate, but I'm at least touching every folder and being reminded of what kits are in there. It wouldn't be so bad, but this is also finals week so I'm stressing!
I have a CD like that I've just held onto it and am hoping someday I'll get the photos from it.

Good luck with finals!!