View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 09:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What do you find challenging scrap-wise? Honestly, it's to be able to use the kits/templates I bought. There are times when I wanted so badly to use a kit but I couldn't find the perfect photo for that kit, but still I will try to make a page and sift through my photos old or new, to see which one I could use and I will find nothing that I haven't used yet, so I will end up with an unfinished page like this one:

What do you find challenging in your day-to-day routine/schedule? This summer, it's the heat, I so wanted to play outside with my daughter, you know like run, jog, walk or even swim in our apartment pool, but it was too hot to go outside. So we just end up doing indoor activities, and then in the late afternoon her friends will come over and pick her up and they will bike outside. This summer, I feel like I'm missing a lot of outdoor activities that I can enjoy with her because when we're outside, I will stay in the shade fanning myself while she and my husband play. Bummer.

Do you like to challenge yourself to try new things? Yes I do but not so much.

Do you watch any tv shows with challenges? I used to watch American Ninja.

When it comes to health, nutrition, exercise ,etc...what do you find challenging? Sticking with my diet. Most of the time I am tempted to try and eat my daughter's snacks or when we buy coffee at the coffee shops, those sugar treats are just so tempting. It's a good thing my daughter has designated herself as the 'diet police' so when she sees me staring at a double chocolate chip cookie, she would always tell me 'how about you sit down mom and read your book while we wait for your coffee?' Lol. Such a strict police.