View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 07:22 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1. What do you find challenging scrap-wise?
Journaling. I suck at writing it all out. I am a horrible speller and always have typos. Most of the time I'm lucky to have the date on there.
2. What do you find challenging in your day-to-day routine/schedule?
Having enough time and energy for everything I want to accomplish. After spending all day taking care of other mommas babies, I feel exhausted and sometime short in patience with my own children ( now teens and young adults in high school and college)
3. Do you like to challenge yourself to try new things?
Sometimes. I love trying new crafts and scrap ideas. So I'm okay with the creativity part... We just remodeled the upstairs hall bath, and aught our selveshow to wall tile. Hubby did most of the cutting, Ii did the cementing/putting tiles up on the wall and grouting.
4. Do you watch any tv shows with challenges?
My hubby is a big singing reality tv junkie...americas got talent, american idol, LOL...all of them. I like the NBC show Making It.
5. When it comes to health, nutrition, exercise ,etc...what do you find challenging?
All of the above..... I usually eat pretty healthy. But since I had a lot of health issues and foot issues a few years ago exercise has taken a back seat. I've never liked it, and now really don't. In February I did start walking more, but once it got too hot, my hands and legs swell horribly in the heat, so I have sorta slacked off. It's hard to find the time for it most days. I'm also really bad at drinking water....

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow