View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 01:20 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytails View Post
My plan is to try to finish 2021 and do 2022 concurrently to stay on top of this year as it happens. As long as I do one page of each a week then I'll eventually get caught up. Once 2021 is done I'll go back and finish 2019 and 2020.
This is similar to my plan-- work on getting kits in my 2021 pages while also staying current on 2022 pages. When 2021 is done, I'd like to work on 2017 & before (and also non-PL pages too!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
This is amazing! WTG!! I am still scrapping pics from 2006, so behind. I have thought about taking on a monthly approach to it or taking all the soccer pics from the year...picking a focal pic and pocket scrap the rest...Not sure but need to catch up!
I still have pics from years and years back to scrap, but other than PL, I don't really go chronologically, just print when I have 100 pages done.
I think that your plan for the soccer pics would work out really well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalund View Post
This thread has inspired me...I am jumping into PL 2018. I am half way done.
You're so efficient!
I've gotten the photos and/or journaling done in the 25 I didn't have done before Christmas and now need to get kits on 32 pages. I'm hoping if I buckle down and do a page or two a day, I'll get faster