View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 10:26 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by flergs View Post
No crafts, but my hobby is fish keeping. I love having aquariums, setting them up, buying new fish... just watching my babies swim around. It's helping me with my mental health, but unfortunately it's expensive [emoji31]

Aquariums are awesome. What is your favorite fish to raise? I have always thought the Black Molly was adorable.

My dad was a quadriplegic and absolutely loved having an aquarium, so we always had one for him, even in the hospital and nursing home. It gave him a lot of enjoyment, and peace, watching the fish. Other patients/residents used to gather in his room to watch them as well. It made him way more popular than he actually wanted to be. LOL

I think aquariums are beautiful and relaxing, but have always had trouble with getting the water ph correct, so after losing so many little friends, I decided it was not the hobby for me.

My son is an aquarium person too. He doesn't have one at the moment because they are getting ready to move, but he is planning to have one. I plan to enjoy his as much as I can.