View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 10:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I am somewhat of a private person and can be guarded with info. I don't generally journal on my pages, so I don't personally have any privacy concerns with that aspect, but if I was someone that did a lot of journaling, I'd probably leave it off the version I posted online if it were too personal. I think it depends on the situation.

Regarding photos. I am not concerned about posting photos. Anyone can take pictures of you when you are in public and do something with it, right? ... and I think there are A LOT more accessible photos people could be using than ones that are low resolution images embedded in scrapbook pages ... and really what can someone do with the photo anyway? I've been scrapping now for 8+ years and I've never heard of an issue with someone stealing photos and using them in bad way. I totally understand that it's personal preference ... and not everyone is comfortable sharing photos. I find overly blurred or blacked out photos to be super distracting to the page, but I do think it can be done subtly and look fine.

I have to admit, I'm sometimes surprised at how much people are willing to share with the public.