View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 10:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I was all over the place when I first got into digi. I was spending time here and a few other stores, Scrap Matters, A Cherry On Top, After Five, Gotta Pixel, Little Dreamer, Scrap Orchard, MScraps....holy moly....what a trip down memory lane this is.

I think I found SSD thru Daily Digi, then ended up getting onto Ru's team, and then fell in love with Kristin's stuff. I I tried out a few times for store CT and didn't get in so ended up migrating to TLP when I got on with a few of their designers, it was where I was for yrs and was on their store CT but at this point in my life I want a "home" where I feel comfortable, where the challenges inspire and excite me, and where the designers fit my style. I did a lot of soul searching this year and decided that SSD was where I felt the most comfortable before and sure enough, it's where I feel the most comfortable now that I've come back again. I couldn't ask for anything more in the designers, they are amazing and I feel like you are all my scrap buddies, everyone is so friendly. So....here I am.