View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
What do you mean by this? When I was designing, I had ct members who use GIMP and Artisan. I didn't only select people who used PS. What can you not do with your program or feel you cannot do with your program? I'm sorry you feel this way. I read your post and wanted to reach out, give you a hug because I truly love your layouts in the gallery!
Aww thanks. There are two things I don't care for, (I won't say hate, because I truly love my layouts, I just know there are things that could look better)... 1 - I can't use text paths... so my journaling always looks a mess, when everyone else's stays neat in one area, and 2 - I know my shadows can be sharper (I always think mine look so fuzzy in comparison to PS created layouts). I have tried to switch over to PS so many times, but it's one of those things that is just going to take a lot of getting used to because everything is so different and I need to remember I will be slow at it at first (which is where I fail.... I don't like taking a whole day on one layout which is what it would take me (if not more) if I used PS. I keep telling myself that someday I'll get used to it, but 'someday' is taking a lot longer than I'd like. lol