View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 10:31 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I'd love so much a musical theater kit - not like a school play one, but like tickets downtown at the fancy theater. Tha family saw Phantom of the Opera last year, and and we've got Hamilton tickets for the fall, so I'd love somethings classy to scrap those pics! Just plain music kits and movie theater kits don't combine well enough to get the right vibe. (And I wouldn't say no to a Hamilton themed kit - all the American kits are too red white and blue, without that vintage parchment/infused with history vibe that I need o scrap the new family obsession).

For anyone considering Univeral Studios, something that focuses on the movie monster stuff would be awesome - the old classics like Frankenstein, Dracula, etc instead of just the roller coasters and themed lands. Mainly bc I have thousands of photos of the Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue sitting on my hard drive. A lot of Halloween kits don't quite have the right vibe for the movie aspect.

Also, Star Wars. Particularly now that Force Awakens is out; the Believe in Magic one is amazing, but my home park is in the new trilogy timeline and my life has been taken over by Kylo Ren, Phasma, and BB8 recently rather than the classic trilogy.