View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm looking for some specifics kits but pretty sure it could be versatile for many using:

-A Montessori kit with some specific elements (Pink tower, Brown scales, sand letter, etc...), my kids did a few days in a kind of Montessori school and I have lot's of pics to scrap. In this way Something about kids Learning abc, maths but also things about nature, geography and so on...

-A kit about riding ponies for kids without western touch(first ride for my girl!)

-A twin related kit especially with boy/girl twins and specific materials for them (double stroller) or Something funny with quotes about this unbelievable adventure

-A NICU kit as my babies stayed 1 month in this unit I have ton's of pics waiting to be scrap (Ok they are 4, I'm so late) and as it's not an easy moment I think it can help.

-A kit about shopping groceries and also things like clothes/shoes for all family or especially for kids like when they grow so fast you have to buy new clothes so fast...

-A kit about toys like Playmobils, little universes, my kids love this and I have also some nices pictures

-I second the restaurant kit, fertility kit, and would love having a kit bouncing castles and soap bubbles.

I stop here because I need plenty of kits and would have never enough Lol!

Thank so much for asking and reading!