View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 12:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Confession & *NEW* stuff From Amber Shaw!!

I feel like I've literally been missing from the community here for forever! A few months ago I started homeschooling our youngest son after some bullying and other issues that were getting nowhere with the school system. I thought "how hard can it be? I'm already home" -- WORKING that is! Boy did I not know what I was in for! It had taken quite a toll on us as a whole and it did zap my creativity when it came to making solo work. Until this kit - YES, it's late. Very late to the shoppe. But you guys! I couldn't wait another week to share it. I finally got inspired and was so eager to illustrate the flowers and super fun and chic elements in this kit. To say that I'm overjoyed is an understatement! I hope I can keep this mojo going for you all! Sorry it's late - better late than never right? AND it's 40% for our iNSD sale. So really you're winning here!

check it out, as well as my scoops with Megs and Kelly! How are you spending your holiday weekend? Scrapping, collecting stuff to scrap later or enjoying the weekend doing something else?

closer look at the kit:

the cards:

Then OMG -- this super glitzy princessy goodness with Megs. My heart!

closer look at the kit -- swoon:

And this super fun, bright, and delicious stuff with Kelly!

closer look at the kit... don't you just want to eat it all up?