View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 02:20 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen104 View Post
Hopefully the person took it as a joke, since it was obviously something that was said light-heartedly I would certainly have chuckled if it was my layout. I post hardly anything in online galleries anymore because of something that happened to me way back. One of my layouts that was posted at DST became the focus of some kind of scrapbooking smack blog. Jeez, someone I had never interacted before with sent me a link so that I could read the comments. Wow - it was so bad I actually cried. And I'm not a crier. It was just a layout of a silly, funny memory that I wanted to preserve, and it became fodder for a bunch of hateful ladies who had nothing better to do. I was even called a satanist for a layout I did about attending a Black Sabbath concert. So no, I highly doubt your cute, cheeky comment could have been taken badly!
What?! :O

I know that bad blog, unless there was another, but I don't remember them trashing layouts, so it might have been another blog. I'm so sorry that happened to you. That makes me angry reading about it.

I also don't know about Black Sabbath, but I highly doubt listening to music makes you a satanist