Thread: Sad news
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 02:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Sad news

Doug's surgery did not work the cronic pain continues obviously the nerve damage was in another spot and we are back to square one. This past month has been so depressing and stressful
on our whole family. His pain issues have changed our life a lot, we haven't been able to travel in 4 years as he can not sit without severe pain for more then 2 hours at a time. He now has a stand up desk at work but now feels pain in legs too by end of the day as he is on his feel non stop. I worry about him becoming depressed constantly but he is a strong person and has been an inspiration to me seeing him live this way daily. The stress has become overwhelming and I feel the need to focus on him and his health and our family right now so I am cutting back to less then a handful of teams and have notified those I am staying with and stepping down from. A really tough decision for me as it is both stress relief and stressful at the same time. I hope still scrapping some can be an outlet for me though this as we move forward. We are not giving up and will continue to seek options hoping someday he can be pain free again. Thank you ALL for your support and prayers it means so much ❤️ Ella