View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 05:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What is your morning beauty routine? Do you use makeup? How much time do you spend getting ready for the day? I just went back to work last week. I have summers off and during the summer my routine is very different. During the school year my routine is streamlined to take as little time as possible. I shower at night. I spend less than 15 minutes getting ready in the morning. I can dress, put on makeup and do my hair in that length of time provided I am not having to yell at my kids to wake up every 2 seconds. I even curled my hair the other morning and was ready in 15 minutes. - I wash my face, moisturize (and use essential oils on my skin) and then use a BB cream that has sunscreen. I fill out my eyebrows a little, and put on some mascara. On days when I am more motivated I put on eye shadow and lipstick too.

How often do you grocery shop on a weekly basis? I put it off as long as possible. Even at that I tend to not grocery shop but rather send my husband or kid to buy an item here and there. Then, about once a month I break down and actually buy some real groceries. I just hate it all, the meal planning, prep, cooking, and even eating. Not a fan of any of it. Now that our Walmart FINALLY got the grocery pickup option I plan to utilize that a lot more.

Do you have more "me" time on a weekday or weekend? Morning or night? I am a student and I'd have to say that my homework time is 'me' time. Now that my kids are older I get a lot more time. My husband likes to watch TV during his time off, so unless we are doing something together he watches TV and I do whatever it is I want to do.

How many hours do you spend in front of the tv generally? As little as possible. Right now I'm sitting in front of the TV and the TV is on, but I'm not the one watching it. I'd say maybe I actually watch an hours' worth a day.