Thread: CS3 help?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 05:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Sorry for the late reply, been out the whole day!

Lydia, I did think of simply making PS the default program to open image files, except that I have Irfanview installed if I wanna quickly view say, an element or detail of a paper, since that program is an image viewer that loads quickly. That's the only reason I didn't make PS the default viewer for image files.

Lynnette, I *DID* tweak a setting in my Control Panel for CS3, but when this wonkiness happened I went back and changed it, but it didn't work. Then I resetted my Preference files--nothing. Then I reinstalled--nada.

From the Start Menu, I right-clicked on the PS shortcut, went to Properties, and the ticked the box "run as administrator." When I couldn't drag stuff from Explorer anymore I went back and unticked the box, but it hasn't reverted back.

Trish, how funny that you haven't been able to do that in CS3! Thing is, I would have written this off as a CS3 quirk, EXCEPT that I've already scrapped several pages with CS3 already when I moved to this current laptop. And then it just upped and wonkified on me :S