View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKim View Post
John Sandford --- I love the Lucas Davenport series and have been reading it forever. He has a spin off series based on a character in the Davenport series now and I devour those too. Lucas is a detective in Minneapolis who sometimes steps out of bonds in order to get his man. Love the series and am currently rereading.

Jonathan Kellerman -- child psychologist, best friend is a police detective, they work together. Another long series that I love.

I read a lot of the same as you -- JD Robb, James Patterson, Sookie, Janet Evanovich, Sue Grafton -- and I'd place the two above ahead of any of those authors.

Oh, one more... Kay Hooper. Her Bishop books are about a psychic who runs a unit of the FBI composed of psychics. I really enjoy the books. And if you like JD Robb, any of Nora Roberts books. I really liked her last one about the witness protection program. It's called The Witness. Her trilogies and series are more romance than anything else, but her single releases are usually mystery/romance combos. Love them.
I adore Sanford! Lucas Davenport and Virgil Flowers are my favorites!

Love Kellerman and his wife Faye too. Her Decker and Rina series is great!!

I am also a Hooper fan.

Another fav of mine is Lee Child's Jack Reacher series. Ex marine wondering the country solving situations. He is so cool!!

Karin Slaughter is another fave of mine!

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 08-04-2012 at 10:40 PM.