View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 06:54 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not? I never do or don't buy b/c of the freebie but if I do buy, I really appreciate the freebie (they are always a wonderful addition to my stash and makes me feel like I got more bang for my buck).

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone? I like stand alone kits and mix and match a lot so pull from different themes/designers often so don't need a cohesive theme.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them! I really like multi-purpose themes like "all about me", home, etc that I can use for almost any occasion and are great for everyday candid shots.

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two!
1. I love to hear about their home life, are there any pets?
2. I love to hear about faves....food, trip, indulgences, clothes, etc.

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference? I like solos but it is fun to see what a collab can produce with the differences in designer preferences, styles, etc.