View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 01:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not?
Sometimes. If it's a color scheme or theme that I really like, I will definitely purchase new releases and/or wishlist items to hit that $10 limit.

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone?
I like stand-alone products.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them!
Inspired by Artists - painters, sculptors, muralists, etc.

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two!
What is your favorite day of the week? If you could visit anywhere, where would you like to go?

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference?
I like both. It's nice to see the featured designer on their own, but it's sometimes nice to have a designer I'm not as familiar with paired with one I am.