View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 18
NR points: 0
Hybrid points: 0

January 7. - January is a time of change and resolutions for new habits. Use this quote and scrap about the changes that you need to make this year. That won't be easy, but will be worth it to you? - 2pts

Jan 22. Throughout all of the documenting I do, I want my kids to know who I truly am. Use an I prompt to document something about you! -2 pts.

Feb 3 - Feb 3 - Get Textured! Add some dimension and fun to your layouts with brushes, paint and stamps, the crazier, the better! - 2pts

Feb 11- Use one of these awesome Vintage Posters to inspire your layout color palette or design. Make sure to note which poster you used as inspiration. - 2pts inspiration: http://designspiration.net/image/780677726576/

Feb 15 - Let's get geometric! Your page must have some geometric elements in the composition! Feel free to lift this page or create your own geometric inspired design! - 2 pts

Feb 22 - Check out the blog writingprompts.tu... for some quirky journal prompts. Use one as inspiration (and let us know which one you chose!) for a layout! - 2pts Using the prompt: http://writingprompts.tumblr.com/image/67608543895

Mar 1.-I love the way community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally). 2 pt

March 20 - Sometimes things just sound better when they are written in a foreign language. Create a LO where your title is written in a language other than your own. - 2 pts.

July 31st - Cool things off and think Christmas in July! Be inspired by this cute birthday party idea and create a layout that features your favorite December holiday. Think Christmas, New Year's Eve, Hanukkah, etc. - 2 pts

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 12-21-2013 at 11:10 AM.