View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS - 20

1- Andrea is queen of cute cards. Take inspiration from her gallery and create a hybrid card or cards for any occasion.
3 pts

8 - Create a LO with journaling that discusses what you enjoy most about being online (e.g., your computer, digi-scrapping, different websites, etc.)
2 pts

16 - This photo is amazing! Use at least two design elements here for a layout. Be sure to indicate which elements (some examples: the "layered" shapes, gradient colors, etc) in your credits.
I got inspired by the "sunburst" look of the photo (from doorway) and the gradients. I used a sunburst paper and gradiant elements/papers in my layout.
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Heroic by Traci Reed (released 9/8)
Layout completed 9/15

23. Be inspired by this cute collection of selfies. Create a layout that has at least 6 self portraits on it.
1 pt + 1pt NR = 2pts
Used Mother Lover by Jenn Barrette and Laura Banasiak (released 9/15)

28. Indian Summer is defined as a heat wave that occurs in the autumn, (according to wikipedia). It is typically the one last amazing moment of summer, as the seasons are changing. Be inspired by the idea of an Indian Summer. Scrap about something you would like to do as a last hurrah, or use the rich fun colors we associate with this time of year. Be creative! -
1pt + 1ptNR = 2pts
Used Half Pack 59 by Cindy Schneider (released 9/22)

34. I love this quote. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. Tell us the story about that moment for 2 pts.
Used Autumn Fun: Ghoul Night by Jady Day Studio (released 9/15)
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts

37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2pts

38. We digiscrappers love drop shadows but have you considered using drop shadowing as a design element on your page? Use this image as inspiration for getting creative with your drop shadowing on your layout. Think text, extractions...think outside the box!
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used All Is Dead and Done by Erica Zane and Libby Pritchett (released 9/8)
Layout completed 9/15

Last edited by navaja77; 10-02-2012 at 01:01 AM.