View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS: 31 PTS

2- Use this wall piece for inspiration on your next layout. Frame pieces of paper to create a bold focal point on your layout - 1pt

5- Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt
THIS layout

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt

6 - I never knew that these were all phrases coined by Shakespeare! Use one of these as part of your title or very prominantly as word art in a LO - 1 pt for each LO up to 3 pts

7 - Use this tutorial on mixing fonts to help create a layout with a title or journaling using with two or more fonts - 1 pt

9 - Use this tutorial to do a photoshoot during the "golden hour" - and then scrap your pretty pictures! - 2 pts + 1 NR PT
My Stamp Stash No. 5 by Krystal Hartley

11 - Scroll down a bit on this post for a list of fun art journal ideas. Use one of them for inspiration for a layout. -1 pt.

12 - Purple is somewhat a joke around the designer forums. For some reason, it is hard to scrap with. This post talks about purple and it's color buddy: yellow. Read through what these colors represent and then use them on a layout. -1 pt.

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts. + 1NR
Summer Fades by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens
Inspired by bold patterns, colors and frames/border

21. Show your Team Spirit. Create a layout that shows how you, your family and/or your friends support your favorite team. (It doesn't have to be just football, any team will do!) – 1 pt

25. They say there are a thousand ways to say I Love You. This blog shows how one man has said I love over the past year. Be inspired by his outpouring of love and show us who you love -use the simple saying “I Love You” on a page and don’t forget to include a heart. -1 pt

28. Indian Summer is defined as a heat wave that occurs in the autumn, (according to wikipedia). It is typically the one last amazing moment of summer, as the seasons are changing. Be inspired by the idea of an Indian Summer. Scrap about something you would like to do as a last hurrah, or use the rich fun colors we associate with this time of year. Be creative! -1 pt. + 1 NR PT

29. Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt. + 1 NR PT
Heroic by Traci Reed

31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt.

34. I love this quote. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. Tell us the story about that moment for 2 pts.

35. I love the blocking here. Use this as inspiration for a layout. 1pt.

37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2pts

38. We digiscrappers love drop shadows but have you considered using drop shadowing as a design element on your page? Use this image as inspiration for getting creative with your drop shadowing on your layout. Think text, extractions...think outside the box! - 2pts

40. I heart wordy bits! Use this layout as inspiration for showcasing wordy bits, strips or brushes as the focus of your layout. - 1pt

Blog Cookie 1 PT + 1 NR PT

Blog SAL 1 PT
Lifted All That

Here's mine

Total Points: 31PT

New Release: 5
Hybrid:

Last edited by kim21673; 09-25-2012 at 07:17 PM.