View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 10:44 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Maybe I'm not invested enough in my scrapping but there aren't any finished pages that I actively hate. If I'm feeling uninspired/hate-y mid-scrap, I will cut my losses and delete and start over or wait to scrap another day. I scrapped a lot of my childhood more than 10+ years ago and while I don't hate those pages, they are not particularly great to look at and don't tell the story I want them to tell. I may go back and rescrap some of the most important photos/stories but if I don't, that's okay, too.

There are many, many, many that are not my favorite but they serve their purpose & that's good enough for me. My family/friends/kids don't care about shadowing, rule of thirds, etc. when they look at my printed albums; they just want to see their photos with their stories. If it's a page I know I created just to use a CT-assigned kit or one that tells a story that really doesn't need telling or is told better/mostly on another page, I happily delete those pages, too. I have created at least 150 layouts for every year for the last decade so I'm good if a few go in the desktop trashbin every now and again.

Last edited by LeeAndra; 09-03-2019 at 10:49 PM.