View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dballance View Post
I got started on mine this weekend too! I found some really cute cut chipboard sheets at the Dollar General. Not the colors I need but I can paint or recolor. There were tags, strips and journalling blocks on it, a big 8 1/2x11 sheet. I **Need** some primas in christmas colors and ribbons too, I've never tried printing on transparencies, but I'm going to give it a shot!

Aggie that stuff is soo cute!!!
I've printed on transparencies...sometimes both sides are slick and sometimes one will have a bit of a rough texture to it (I printed on that side)...don't forget to check to see if you need to print a reverse image depending on which side you want up on your page. Also...check your printer settings and if they have a "transparency" choice to print on...choose that! Transparencies are FUN!

The printer I have NOW doesn't have that option...and I'm not sure what to choose on it...printed on a "shrinky dink" the other day choosing glossy paper and it plopped down way too much ink (even with reducing the brightness of the images). Suggestions???