View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 04:01 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallt View Post
What size do you guys print? I'm really surprised by just how much cheaper it is to print 8 x 8, so I'm considering going that route. I'm so torn!
I do a lot of Project Life layouts that are text and photo heavy, and I strongly prefer them in 12x12 so that's what I print everything in. This isn't going to help you decide what to do in today's sale, but when I first started printing I chose a 1-photo layout and a text/photo dense layout and had both printed as 8x8s and 12x12s. Seeing them side by side is what convinced me that I needed my PL LOs to be 12x12s even though the 1-photo looked fine at either size.

I really wish that 10x10's were more common. That's my favorite size for printing photobooks, but there aren't albums available for printing single 10x10's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaser View Post
when you print 8x8 is it harder to see the journaling? Do you need to make the font larger?
Depends on the size you originally journaled. I tend to use small fonts, so if I'm printing 8x8 I have to be conscious of that and use a larger than normal font.

Last edited by rach3975; 05-10-2016 at 04:06 PM.