View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 12:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Who's the comedian in your family? Or none at all?
My hubs. He cracks me up every day. He has a very dry humor but can also be very silly at times.

Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in the middle?
I'm somewhere in the middle I think. I was very shy as a kid and young adult but got over it as I got older and had to be a parent. It brought me out of my shell. I don't like to be in the limelight though and although I like parties and get-togethers, I like to sit quietly chatting with 1-2 people. I am also quite content to spent time by myself, probably b/c I was an only child and that was normal for me.

What's your favorite chocolate bar
Think Thin Sea Salt Almond Chocolate, I guess you would call it a protein bar but its like a chocolate bar. I discovered it at Fred Meyers a few wks ago and bought one to try so now I can't wait to go get more.

Who does the dishes in your home
Me....always. I load and unload the dishwasher and do lots by hand too. I find it relaxing to do the dishes, look out my kitchen window at the birds at the feeder and watch a show on the kitchen TV.

What's your weather like right now
Not going to be a hot wkwnd. I think we'll be lucky to hit 70 today. I think the rain is coming Sunday for most of the week....ugh.