Thread: A Pick Me Up
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 09:25 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
she loves water, any type of water unless it is a bath, lol.

So glad I could help, I really think Old Navy should hire me as I do a good job of promoting them.

I am impulsive when it comes to spending money so I have to work very hard at keeping me under control. I have changed my focus, I am currently getting quotes on Scotland for next year. Scotland is on my bucket list and has been for a long time. Ireland was as well but I got to check that off in 2017. I saved for a year and treated myself to a 10 trip to Ireland for my 50th birthday. Next year I will be 55 (how did that happen?!) and I figure with getting through cancer a second time and another big birthday it is worth investigating. Or maybe I will go back to England and visit my family. Either way I want to treat myself next year for sure.
That sounds like a great plan and something you have definitely earned in so many ways. You should treat yourself to something big and nice for your birthday!

Ireland is on my bucket list too and we were supposed to go last year, but the dang Covid wrecked those plans. I hope to be able to plan for it again some day.