View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 10:47 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

If you asked my husband, he would say I can't make a decision to save my life! haha Like over things that really don't matter - like I really don't care where we go out to dinner... so I might seem like I'm indecisive, but at the end, I really don't care and have no opinion one way or another. Where to go on our next vacation? Should we get new flooring? Should we switch our lawn guy? I do not care.

Where I am really indecisive is over things that cost $$$ and affects other people... like homeschooling curriculum. Man, I have such a hard time deciding what direction to go - nothing is "complete"... what gaps is it missing? Is this going to help or harm Jake? What is the resale value if it doesn't work? Can I find this cheaper somewhere else? I'm currently stalled on geography curriculum - I have been making this decision for the last 4 years!!! Jake just finished 6th grade... he can draw the world by hand and knows most of the countries in the world. I know whatever I pick is fine - between the four curriculum (which I all own), I can not make a decision.