View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 02:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. Do you also save the zipped files? I used to save the zips, but I never ever had a time where I went back for them, so in my most recent attempt at organizing and making space I deleted all my zips.
2. Do you typically use each kit to make just one page, or multiple uses? I purchase kits that I know I can get multiple uses out of just to make this hobby cost efficient (I will purchase themes on rare occasions if they are the perfect fit for a set of photos I have).
3. Do you remove kits from your 'database' once they've been used as many times as preferred? Nope. I have never deleted a kit. I do however, more kits to a folder maked 'old' when they are waaaaay outdated to help keep my folders look not so over whelming.
4. How do you handle kits that are retired/from retired designers? A retired kit I will keep in my main folder with its designer, if the designer retires, I first move any collabs to a folder of a designer that is still on staff, then all the solos I move to a folder for Retired Designers. Again, I have the kits for a reason, so I keep them knowing I will still use them, I just remove them from my main folder so I don't have to sift through them when working on challenges.