View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 03:29 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. Do you also save the zipped files?
I had been saving a few years back of zip files because when I was new, I found that I wasn't unzipping everything. Now I keep the current year's zips (honestly, it's really unnecessary, and I should just delete them! LOL!)

2. Do you typically use each kit to make just one page, or multiple uses?
I don't consciously use/not use a kit more than once. I usually at least use a kit once, and then if it's something I love, I will use it again. I do enjoy mixing kits, so I may use a kit several times in that way.

3. Do you remove kits from your 'database' once they've been used as many times as preferred?
I don't remove kits from SSD designers, I have deleted freebies and really old kits from designers outside SSD.

4. How do you handle kits that are retired/from retired designers?
This is a snapshot of my files.

The top files with the underscore are the ones I use the most. I rename kits after I DL them, but with my broken wrist, I haven't been able to keep that up (hence, the "kits to rename & use first" and "ready to move" files. Those will be deleted as soon as I feel I can spend the time on the computer to get them done.
Inside the "SSD" file are files for each designer. If a designer retires, their file is moved to the general population (outside the SSD file).