View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to xboxmom
Default Leaving in 3 days

Sorry if you already read this....but, I will be leaving in 3 days to Europe! I have been running around like a lunatic getting everything ready for my In Laws for the kids. Making frozen meals, cleaning house, making chore charts and lists of everything in my freezers!

I will not be bringing my computer or my cell phone. We are also back packing it. So only bringing what will fit into it for our 2 week trip! I am pretty excited.

We leave on Saturday morning out of Sea-tac flying to NYC. From there we take another plane that will fly us into Belgium where we will be spending 3 days there at a BnB inside Theatre du Vaudeville http://www.theatreduvaudeville.be/en/madameloulou.html (not what we were expecting actually but when we contacted the place we were originally staying they said they couldn't take us now and that their neighbors could up us up for 80 euro's at the theatre so we will be doing that now). On the 4th of July we will be flying to Budapest and spending 3 days there with our friends Steve and Farrah and their Daughter Jasmine. From there we will take a car service into Romania and spend a few days with Steve's Family. Then from there onto Dublin, Ireland where we will get in as much sightseeing as we can in 2 days. Then we get back on the 16th.

I am sure I will have the worst Jet lag ever when I get home but it's going to be a trip of a life time and I can't wait to share all the photos we take when we get back.

Wish me luck.