View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
It does help, Loni, thank you. I’ll just use that gorgeous kit “Life in Color” by Blagovesta instead ... I’ve been saving it for something special. Funny how I still haven’t shaken that habit of saving supplies from my paper scrapping days.

I hope it’s okay to pester you with questions about a few more squares...

10 - Scream and Shout School is Out - my husband and I are empty nesters and grandchildren haven’t arrived just yet, so I’m not sure what kind of alternative take I can scrap for this. Any ideas?

19 - Picnic Preparations - I’m completely stumped ... I haven’t picnicked in 30+ years. Any creative twists you can suggest for this square?
Sarah has provided a some great ideas in the post above... but here are just a couple more.

#10: Scream and Shout School is Out...
I think for most folks in the US, the ending of the school year usually marks the beginning of summer. So you could scrap a page about the celebration of the beginning of summer... What summer means to you and your family... Summer Vacations!

#19: Picnic Preparations...
I think "Picnics", in general, are really all about preparing a meal that is meant to be eaten outdoors while enjoying the company of your friends and loved ones ... which could easily be interpreted into "Backyard BBQs" or "Neighborhood/Family Cookouts". My family often enjoys "picnics" in our own backyard and out on the boat all throughout the summer months.

Last edited by lingovise; 06-03-2018 at 01:42 PM.