View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 11:46 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahfig View Post
I have never participated in this challenge before. I noticed that one square this time is a double pager. Just wondering....I tend to scrap two pagers only. I like having the facing pages go together. How would the bingo card work in that case? Would you just squeeze two pages into all of the squares?
I am not an admin but a fella who wants to help.
You can still make your double pager just make sure you follow the prompts well.
It would be so much time spent if you do for every single prompt a double page. I recommend you to match them.

For example: use the font prompt one side of your double page features the font as the title or journaling alongside the outdoor projects where the rest of the photos are featured. Or the Daddy-O prompt with the picnic one. Like your kids were having fun with their dad while on a picnic. Or match the school is out with the sand in my hair one.

I don't know if that answers your question.

But fitting it in the block would be like you crop the half of your page and resize it to 180x180px for your bingo card.

Quote:
Oh, another question...is there some sort of rule where you cannot use retired kits or kits of retired designers?
I believe there is somewhere stated that you can still use for the bingo retired kits from a *current* designer working here at SSD. But sadly enough you can't use kits from retired designers as long as it is stated somewhere.

Another case would be that you have some collabs in your stash and one of the designers is still here, then you are good to go use it for your bingo. For example: Recently Melissa Bennett and Shawna Clingerman retired from designing but I bought some of their collabs with Kristin Cronin-Barrow, since KCB is still active here, I'm allowed to use those collabs for the bingo.

They announced the other day we can still use for the rest of 2018 (Dec 31st, 2018) solo kits from the very talented and very much missed Amber Shaw.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...9&postcount=20

Quote:
If you get a bingo, is the discount on one item in the store or your whole purchase?

Thank you!
The discount applies on your whole purchase. It doesn't matter if you are buying one kit or two or the number you want from any designer the discount would apply in everything that is in your cart.

Last edited by imperio; 06-18-2018 at 11:49 AM.