View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 05:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 30 pts
New release (NR): 1 pts already included in total above
Hybrid: 5 pts already included in total above

Jan 8: There is nothing cooler than the look of stacks of papers and ephemera in a 3 ring binder. Emulate this look for your page. - 2 pts + 1 pt hybrid

Jan 23: Peeking from a pocket... use a pocket or more on your next layout! - 2 pts + 1 pt hybrid

Feb 25: Use one of the awesome hybrid tutorials on the Sweet Shoppe Tutorial Blog to inspire your next project! - 10 points
Traci's tutorial on how to save time by printing and cutting with the Silhouette
https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/t...ur-silhouette/

I did my December Daily hybrid style, using my silhouette and almost entirely SSD products. Just showing one page for this challenge point, but my gallery has all the pages:

April 6: Scalloped edges have always been a fave here at SSD! Use scallops on your next page as a nod to your favorite sweet spot! - 2 pts + 1 pt hybrid

July 10: Anything worth dreaming is worth dreaming big. What is one of your biggest dreams? Scrap a page about it. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Kiss My by Traci Reed, Libby Pritchett & Jenn Barrette; released 12/21; LO uploaded 12/20.

July 19: This is a really amazing photographic study of families from around the world, revealing what people eat during the course of one week. It’s so interesting to see the differences from place to place! Create a LO that documents something about the way you or your family eats. - 2 pts

July 20: This is such a beautiful white layout. Use it as inspiration to create your own monochromatic layout in any color you choose. You may have an accent color, but your page should focus on various shades of a single color. - 2 pts + 1 pt hybrid

July 31: Cool things off and think Christmas in July! Be inspired by this cute birthday party idea and create a layout that features your favorite December holiday. Think Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Hanukkah, etc. - 2 pts + 1 pt hybrid

Last edited by suladesign; 12-31-2013 at 02:26 PM.