View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 07:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

We looked in to doing it back in our homeschool days. The only issue that we found an ultimately decided k12 wasn't for us, was that we had mandatory face to face meetings with each of the kids teachers weekly. Where we lived, the meeting was over an hour away and it just wasn't possible for me to do two mandatory meetings weekly with the kids teachers.

My niece did k12 and while she loved homeschooling, working at her own pace, k12 had her work at their own pace and was a little more accelerated than the local public school and the homeschool curriculum that she had been going through. She tried it for a semester and was met with a lot of struggles that my sister pulled her out and went back to traditional homeschooling to keep her daughter's love of learning a positive experience.

On a plus, they ship you EVERYTHING that you need to do their schooling. If your computer breaks, they send you a new one with no questions asked. They send you a printer, paper, etc.

Good luck with your move---three days!! It'll be here before you know and you'll be on your next chapter of life!! Good luck with your move to the mountains! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pages when you get connected online!